Manager for Monitoring Services with drive and visions
Do you want to make your mark on NNIT’s future Application and Infrastructure monitoring services? Help us develop and execute our next generation Monitoring Service.
Your experience within management and IT enables you to establish, drive and develop our next generation monitoring strategy together with our global, dedicated teams of event management/monitoring specialists (Denmark, China, and Philippines). Your knowledge of global IT Services and customer demands enables you to design and implement effective services which match our customers’ expectations. You thrive in driving changes across a large and growing global organization.
Challenges and responsibilities
As a Manager for Monitoring Services you are responsible for all elements of the service design and operation (process, methods and tools) covering different technologies across NNIT services. You will have a close collaboration with our external partners and colleagues across NNIT.
You will take the lead on analyzing, conceptualizing, communicating and packaging our monitoring services – as well as ensuring a strong fit with existing and future services in NNIT. You are responsible for tracking progress, following-up and continuously reporting results to management.
Your challenges and possibilities at NNIT are both business oriented and people oriented, and requires a strong leadership platform as well as analytical acumen:
- Define and maintain global framework and standards for monitoring services
- Drive Continuous Service Improvement initiatives within Monitoring Services (Process, methods, tools)
- Collaborate with our Service Architecture function on defining, implementing and maintaining monitoring across all services in the IT Operation division
- Lead, drive and develop your global team of monitoring specialists
Join an ambitious area within IT Operation Services
You will be part of a newly established and ambitious area and management team. The area provides shared services, process- and technical optimization services to the IT operations division.
As Manager we expect you to have a large drive and constantly seeking ways to impact our organization within monitoring services. You have a strong interest in developing your team and nurture a culture and sense of professionalism within your domain. You bring a positive attitude and value development of your employees.
Your typical qualifications are:
- 4-6 years’ experience within management, preferably in larger (IT) companies
- A relevant Master’s degree
- Experience with defining and implementing IT Services
- Knowledge of the IT Service industry
- Strategic and commercial insight into SLA- and IT Services business
- Strong communication abilities towards stakeholders and employees
- You are able to communicate effortlessly both in writing and presenting, and you are fluent in English.
Application deadline 14/06/2017
IT ADVISORY, DEVELOPMENT & OUTSOURCING
NNIT is a fast-growing IT company with ambitious goals. We supply IT services to large enterprises, the public sector and the life science industry - customers that demand high levels of quality and security.
At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the IT industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
We take on the responsibility for our clients' IT as if it were our own, and we live our values every day, so you should be able to see yourself in them. We are: Conscience driven. Value adding. Open and honest.
We regard diversity as a strength and support equal opportunities for all. We encourage applications from people of all ages, genders, religions and ethnic backgrounds.
Marie-Louise Westh Nilsson
HR Recruitment Partner
+45 3077 8123