Service Manager(incident management)
Service Manager(incident management)
A service manager is an incident, problem, and change/release manager:
* Managing the work of Incident support
* Producing management information and reporting including analysis and
* Participating in developing and maintaining the Incident Management systems
moving from IT-technology focus to customer focus
* Ensure that Incident Management KPI’s in the SLA’s are fulfilled
* Perform trend analysis on Incidents/ Service Requests and raise Problems if a
common root cause is lacking
* Request resources for the support effort
* Notify the participants in the Incident Management process when standards and
procedures are not being followed.
* Monitor the effectiveness of the Incident Management process and make
recommendations for improving it.
* Assist operational specialists and other service managers in handling incidents
and service requests.
* Identification of problems
* Monitoring open problems
* Escalate problems
* Update problem cases
* Define work-around
* Review incidents.
* Assign resources
* Relate Incident to problems
* Report accurate KPI’s
* Identify trends
* Ensure that KPI’s are met
* Participate in improving the problem management process.
* Assist operational specialists and other service managers in handling problems
In relation to the customer:
* Assess change i.e. assess the impact, stakeholders, requested implementation
* Resolve conflicts boundary issues regarding change management hence settle
disputes with customer regarding add on service or not.
* Quote customer a price for add on service
* Define, execute and adjust change and release plan
* Negotiate approval of change
* Communicate with stakeholders at customer with regards to plan, progress and
completion of task
* Ensure the operational documentation is updated
* Coordinate Service Windows with Customer
In relation to NNIT:
* Ensure allocation of resources for assessing a change
* Plan change – e.g. tasks, deadlines, tests; risks, rollback plan
* Push for implementation of change according to production schedule
* Resolve conflicts regard taking ownership of implementation of change.
* Participate in improvement of the change and release process
* Updating instructions in relation to handling changes in Remedy
* Assure that changes are processed such that SLA Reporting can be done within
* SLA reporting in relation to changes.
* Ensure that the operational documentation is updated.
* Ensure that KPI’s are met.
* Coordinate Service Windows within NNIT
* Assist operation specialists and other service management in handling changes.
Min. 5 years of IT related work experience. Long/higher education (university or like) -
with following supplementary relevant education and certification; The following
experience is preferred:
* Domain knowledge and work experience of IT
* Experience of Service Management Tools
* (Associated SDM) Ability to handle basic SLA related financial processes
* Hold ITIL foundation certification
Be able to use these Tools:
*Must master MS office - especially Excel.
* Must master Remedy
* Must master Sharepoint Portal
* In good health condition.
Application deadline 31-01-2017
IT ADVISORY, DEVELOPMENT & OUTSOURCING
NNIT is a fast-growing IT company with ambitious goals. We supply IT services to large enterprises, the public sector and the life science industry - customers that demand high levels of quality and security.
At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the IT industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
We take on the responsibility for our clients' IT as if it were our own, and we live our values every day, so you should be able to see yourself in them. We are: Conscience driven. Value adding. Open and honest.
We regard diversity as a strength and support equal opportunities for all. We encourage applications from people of all ages, genders, religions and ethnic backgrounds.
Lucy Lu Dong
HR Senior Specialist
IT advisory, development and operations with a strong focus on life sciences, finance, the public sector and large enterprises with equally high demands on quality and security.
Answers from HR-manager
Hvordan bruger I virksomhedens eller medarbejdernes netværk, når I rekrutterer nye kollegaer?
Ud over vores netværksarbejde på diverse karrieremesser er vi også meget aktive på LinkedIn, hvor vi holder kontakt til både studerende og ikke-studerende. Vi er også begyndt at bruge Facebook mere aktivt. Det er dog hovedsageligt for at give vores følgere et indblik i vores kultur og hvem vi er. Men vi benytter også Facebook til at fortælle om især vores Graduate program og hvornår vi rekrutterer til både det og ledige studenterjob.