Application Support Specialist
Be a part of NNIT’s rapid expansion in the Czech Republic and join the winning team. We have a development centre in Olomouc and now we are above 200 employees in our new operations centre in Prague and we plan to be above 300 employees before the end of 2017. The objective is to deliver high quality 24/7 operations and projects to demanding customers.
Do you want to be the technical expert in our customers’ regulated systems? Here is your chance to make a difference on IT for the life sciences industry
Envision yourself working in an integrated, multi-national team where your drive and great results allow you to take on exciting responsibilities independently.
Working as a Technical Consultant, you will be balancing technical and non-technical matters, working with vendors, end-users, technical specialists and managers. Thus, you take on many different roles:
• You ensure that the application you have responsibility for is functioning as specified and provide functional/technical support, as part of a larger support team;
• You are responsible for creating and updating current documentation;
• You work together with other teams (Windows, DBA, Network, etc) to investigate issues on the application
• You are in contact with the end users and promptly guide them through their issues with the application, with a high level of professionalism.
• You are in contact with the vendor of the application (Parexel), and may be required to participate in meetings with them and the customer.
• You deliver in-depth analysis of issues related to the technical aspects of our customers’ systems and provide solutions/workarounds.
• You participate in weekly meetings with the team in Czech Republic and Denmark.
Join our life Sciences Applications Outsourcing team
We are part of the Life Science Application Outsourcing area, responsible for the development and maintenance of our customers critical systems. We have long-term agreements with our customers, where we focus on building a good relation based on trust and on a deep understanding of their specific business needs.
You will join an international team with professional colleagues in Denmark, China and the Czech Republic, all specialized in Life Science Applications. We take pride in delivering high quality and act as a trusted advisor to our customers. You will be working in an environment that values development, and we will make sure you strengthen your competences in our own Life Science academy.
Your qualifications and experiences
• 1+ year experience with administering and supporting applications based on Java, SQL/PLSQL, Apache Tomcat, Oracle
• ability to communicate with end users
• willingness to learn the relevant part of Life Science business processes
• fluent English spoken and written
• passion to solve problems, take initiative and all that in an multinational environment
• general knowledge of ITIL is an advantage
We offer an attractive salary package according to your experience and seniority. Your dedication and results are additionally rewarded with personal performance bonuses.
We also offer you:
The opportunity to work in a multicultural company
Friendly and dynamic work environment
Educational courses & training
Opportunities to learn and grow within a company or in other areas like soft skills, leadership, etc.
Holidays 5 weeks
MultiSport card enabling free entry to over 250 sport facilities in Prague
Flexible start/end of working hours
Occasional work from home
Foreign business trips
Language courses of Czech for foreigners
Fresh fruit and tea/coffee in the office
Corporate Events (Friday breakfasts, Friday bars, Kick-off party, Summer party)
Make your mark on a fast growing IT company
NNIT is a fast growing IT company with ambitious goals and 2,600 employees globally. At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
You’ll work in agile teams with other passionate people in a culture with room for independent thinking and individual responsibility.
We supply IT services to large enterprises that demand high levels of quality and service, and we take responsibility for our clients’ IT as if it was our own. We live our values every day, so you should be able to see yourself in them. We are: Conscience driven. Value adding. Open and honest.
In 2015 we hired 530 new employees worldwide, and we are always looking for sharp, energetic IT professionals to join us at our headquarters and offices in Denmark and at our affiliates in Europe, Asia and the U.S.
Application deadline 31-03-2017
IT ADVISORY, DEVELOPMENT & OUTSOURCING
NNIT is a fast-growing IT company with ambitious goals. We supply IT services to large enterprises, the public sector and the life science industry - customers that demand high levels of quality and security.
At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the IT industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
We take on the responsibility for our clients' IT as if it were our own, and we live our values every day, so you should be able to see yourself in them. We are: Conscience driven. Value adding. Open and honest.
We regard diversity as a strength and support equal opportunities for all. We encourage applications from people of all ages, genders, religions and ethnic backgrounds.
Ad created on 06 January 2017, last update on 06 January 2017
NNIT A/S at a glance
Powered by KarriereVejviser.dk
IT & Telecom
Are there other information about us, that you should know? See what Google Search tells you.