We offer you an excellent opportunity to start your career as a trainee with us in October 2017
More than 15 graduates in Europe will take part in the international trainee programme within DB Cargo. You will be employed in DB Cargo Scandinavia which is part of DB Group. In Denmark we have one position available and we are looking for you to support DB Cargo in the fields of production/ operations, IT, sales/ marketing, controlling and planning starting in October 2017 in the area of Copenhagen.
- euroTRAIL offers you an excellent basis for starting your career at DB Cargo: Within fifteen months, you will work at different national departments of the company and at least one international station
- From the day you join us you will be challenged and take over responsibility in current projects within the field of rail freight
- An experienced colleague will support you as a mentor while you are establishing your personal and professional network at DB Cargo
- A range of off-the-job phases and workshops will thoroughly prepare you for a challenging professional start in the international rail logistics business, for example, as production coordinator, analyst, sales representative or technical expert
- If you aspire to a career at Europe’s leading rail freight operator – apply for euroTRAIL programme! You will benefit from our development opportunities in an international company and an attractive benefit package with DB Cargo in Denmark.
- Bachelor or Master degree with good results
- Good communication skills both verbal and written (Danish and English). German language skills in addition will be an advantage
- Intercultural competences and eagerness to achieve further international experience
- Previous practical experience, preferably in the area of logistics
- Strong analytical skills, good problem-solving and team player skills
- Europe wide mobility and flexibility as at least one period of three months is at a non-Danish location
- You are enthusiastic and take joy in your work and want to be part of further development within DB Cargo Scandinavia
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application with the following reference: euroTRAIL application 2017. Please send your application in English, including a CV, a transcript of records or degree diploma as well as any relevant references before 5 June 2017 to .
Your application and personal data will be handled confidential.
DB Cargo Scandinavia A/S is Denmark's leading transport company in the industry of railway freight with 230 employees. We are the environmentally friendly transport and logistics solution for transporting goods over long distances in the corridor between Scandinavia and the rest of Europe. DB Cargo Scandinavia A/S is part of DB Cargo – a leading international mobility and logistics service provider. We are a joint venture company owned by German Deutsche Bahn AG (51%) and Swedish Green Cargo AB (49%).