Lync/Skype for Business and/or Exchange specialist (UC)
Are you our new colleague in Global Project, working with designing and implementing communication solutions with focus on Lync/Skype for Business and/or Exchange? We are looking for a new specialist who has the desire and skills to make a difference and create the best solutions for our customers. You will join a dedicated team of skilled specialists who live and breathe to deliver top quality and ensure customer satisfaction.
You will have different responsibilities within advisory, designing and implementation within the Microsoft Unified Communications solutions, with a specific focus on Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business and/or Exchange.
You will have the following responsibilities and tasks:
• Advisor to our existing customers regarding optimization and further development of their solutions
• Design and implementation of solutions
• Completion of transition projects in regards to acquisition of customers' existing environments
You will be part of End User and Collaboration. You will play a key role in the team, and you will have plenty of opportunities to put your personal mark on the department's activities. Your new job is filled with highly dedicated and competent colleagues, working on challenging tasks in an informal environment.
We have set ambitious goals in our department - we will provide first class service to our customer. We will exploit the fact that we are an organization that covers many IT areas to implement integrated and user-friendly solutions.
Qualifications and experiences
You have several years of experience in advising clients in the design and implementation of complex Unified Communications / Collaboration solutions. If you have experience with enterprise voice and integration of third party applications this can be advantage. You probably have a relevant IT education, and you undoubtedly have an MCSE Communication certification. Other Microsoft certifications and experience specifically with Exchange/Skype Online and Office 365 will be appreciated.
Additionally, it is essential that you have good / general knowledge of network, security and server technologies or have an interest in getting to know the fields to support your own areas of knowledge optimally.
An ITIL Foundation certification (or higher) is a plus, but otherwise we will provide the necessary ITIL courses.
Linguistically you master English both written and spoken.
• You have a good overview and understanding of how IT solutions are related and how different areas of technology can be utilized to create efficient, user friendly, innovative and dependable stable Microsoft Collaboration / UC solutions.
• It is essential that you focus on maintaining your professional field - through continuous updating and renewal of knowledge, maintenance of certifications, sparring with colleagues inside and outside of your team, and sparring with customers and industry professionals. You are ambitious within you field and on behalf of your costumers and the team.
• You are definitely a team player, but you probably have a natural tendency to go for the captaincy.
• You exude a natural credibility as an advisor / consultant and technical specialist.
• You enjoy working and prioritize independently and are able to execute on "open" tasks.
• You have a strong sense of responsibility to deliver on time with the right quality.
• You also think that it's okay to have fun with your colleagues.
We offer an attractive salary package according to your experience and seniority. Your dedication and results are additionally rewarded with personal performance bonuses.
We also offer you:
The opportunity to work in a multicultural company
Friendly and dynamic work environment
Educational courses & training
Opportunities to learn and grow within a company or in other areas like soft skills, leadership, etc.
Holidays 5 weeks
MultiSport card enabling free entry to over 250 sport facilities in Prague
Flexible start/end of working hours
Occasional work from home
Foreign business trips
Language courses of Czech for foreigners
Fresh fruit and tea/coffee in the office
Corporate Events (Friday breakfasts, Friday bars, Kick-off party, Summer party)
Application deadline 30-06-2017
IT ADVISORY, DEVELOPMENT & OUTSOURCING
NNIT is a fast-growing IT company with ambitious goals. We supply IT services to large enterprises, the public sector and the life science industry - customers that demand high levels of quality and security.
At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the IT industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
We take on the responsibility for our clients' IT as if it were our own, and we live our values every day, so you should be able to see yourself in them. We are: Conscience driven. Value adding. Open and honest.
We regard diversity as a strength and support equal opportunities for all. We encourage applications from people of all ages, genders, religions and ethnic backgrounds.