Service Manager for Service Support Center
Be a part of NNIT’s rapid expansion in the Czech Republic and join the winning team.
We have a development centre in Olomouc and now we are above 270 employees in our new operations centre in Prague and we plan to be above 300 employees before the end of 2017. The objective is to deliver high quality 24/7 operations and projects to demanding customers.
Challenge yourself within a multicultural and dynamic team and be part of great and impactful projects in a company with a lot of traction, a good work/life balance, and an excellent team spirit.
Service Manager’s role & responsibilities:
• Understands SLA’s and overviews KPI fulfilment in alignment with Incident Manager ; advises actions on how to reach KPI’s;
• Calculates risks and potential pitfalls caused by any changes in the delivery (implementation of new procedures, processes, illness, not following adherence);
• Maintains overview of the contract and is able to identify areas of focus; in cooperation with SDM’s
• Has got direct contact with customer, whenever necessary
• Present root cause and preventative actions to SDM and other stakeholders
• Creates, updates and distributes documentation
• Assist technicians and other service managers in complying to our processes
• In cooperation with Line Manager, Team Coordinator has an overview over the performance in the team and proposes actions to improve it.
• Review of service coverage
• Has an overview over knowledge level in the team, to be able to secure agreed level of service provided to the customer
• Making sure knowledge is created when new procedures are being implemented and identifying which areas are lacking knowledge;
• Cooperates closely with the Line Manager, Team Coordinator and Incident Manager
• Overviews contact with 3rd party vendor
• Cooperates and collaborates with a Global Team
• Cross-cultural experience
Your ideal qualifications and experience:
You hold a degree in IT and have a good understanding of the set of IT services that NNIT provides as well as the IT infrastructure technologies that supports and enables our services.
You have a good understanding of the ITIL framework and you are ITIL certified. You have 2-3 years of experience, preferably as Service Manager, previous experience with customer support and data analysis is a plus.
You should be confident in communicating with both colleagues and customers – and as we work across regions it is essential that you are able to act in an international and multicultural environment; most importantly you should be fluent in English.
As a person you are conscience driven, analytic and are able to make yourself heard, understood, and respected by colleagues. You excel in your ability to push for implementation, while maintaining a good relationship with many stakeholders.
An analytical mindset and a structured approach combined with a high sense of urgency are crucial skills to be a success in the position.
Proven Global Team collaboration and cooperation skills is a must. Very good overview and understanding of service delivery process would be an advantage.
We offer an attractive salary package according to your experience and seniority. Your dedication and results are additionally rewarded with personal performance bonuses.
We also offer you:
The opportunity to work in a multicultural company
Friendly and dynamic work environment
Educational courses & training
Opportunities to learn and grow within a company or in other areas like soft skills, leadership, etc.
Holidays 5 weeks
MultiSport card enabling free entry to over 250 sport facilities in Prague
Flexible start/end of working hours
Occasional work from home
Foreign business trips
Language courses of Czech for foreigners
Fresh fruit and tea/coffee in the office
Corporate Events (Friday breakfasts, Friday bars, Kick-off party, Summer party)
IT ADVISORY, DEVELOPMENT & OUTSOURCING
NNIT is a fast-growing IT company with ambitious goals. We supply IT services to large enterprises, the public sector and the life science industry - customers that demand high levels of quality and security.
At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the IT industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
We take on the responsibility for our clients' IT as if it were our own, and we live our values every day, so you should be able to see yourself in them. We are: Conscience driven. Value adding. Open and honest.
We regard diversity as a strength and support equal opportunities for all. We encourage applications from people of all ages, genders, religions and ethnic backgrounds.
HR Business Partner