Are you the Project Assistant who will support the DONG organisation and play a central role in the administration of an English project?
For our client, DONG Energy Wind Power we are searching for a Project Assistant to enter a fulltime temp position, start as soon as possible and ends 31st December 2017.
You will be a part of a Project Assistant team working on an English project. As a team, you will support the project by solving a wide variety of tasks within the fields of administration, document handling and internal and external communication. Primary focus will be on safety management support and administrative support to the engineers.
Your primary tasks will involve:
- Following best practise, you will develop and maintain administrative project documents such as organisation charts, distribution lists, contact lists, project onboarding material etc. Each project has a Sharepoint based intranet site that you will take the lead on to develop and/or maintain.
- You will be the key organiser and focal point when it comes to planning events, seminars and workshops within the project as well as being responsible for arranging accommodation for the project team in connection with such events.
- You will be involved in preparing progress reports, monthly reports, for internal and external use. Your will be asked to draft agendas and reports as well as plan and participate in meetings and be responsible for minutes/action lists.
You will become a user of their in-house systems and you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with the standards, policies and procedures in order to secure a high level of quality while meeting all project deadlines.
You will be solving tasks both independently and in cooperation with your project team and colleagues in Denmark and England. It is important that you have a flexible attitude, a positive and constructive mindset and that you enjoy solving varying ad hoc tasks according to project needs.
The office is located in Gentofte. However, please expect there will be travel activities both internally in Denmark but also to England. Approximately 3-4 travelling days a month.
You will play a central role in the administration of the projects and therefore it is expected that you have relevant experience. We expect you to have a relevant education e.g. as an office assistant with specialty in administration combined with courses from Academy of Commerce or a Bachelor within Business Administration. This combined with a proven record of accomplishment within business administration, preferably from working in construction projects.
You speak English fluently as this is our corporate language and to a certain extent, we expect you to be able to speak and write Danish. Also, together with strong organising skills, you will have a wide range of both internal and external stakeholders where English is a requirement to create success in the role. You have a systematic approach to your work including strong skills how to manage and prioritise your tasks focusing on what creates value for the project.
Furthermore, the right candidate:
- Has a systematic approach to your work including strong skills how to manage and prioritise your tasks focusing on what creates value for the project.
- Is a strong organiser, as many tasks will involve a large number of internal and external stakeholders.
- Is motivated by offering support to your colleagues and have a service-minded, proactive and positive approach to your work.
- Has a mature personality and a professional approach to your role and the variety of tasks. As you will be working independently with your tasks as well as working with virtual teams, you must be able to prioritise and communicate with your colleagues.
- Will play an important role in the project administration team, therefore, it is essential that you have a committed and inclusive approach to your colleagues across the organisation.
Additionally, we expect you to be an expert user of the Microsoft Office programs. DONG Energy use SAP as their ERP system, Captia from Scan-Jour as our document handling system and Sharepoint as knowledge sharing platform. If you are not already an experienced user of these systems, we will ensure substantial training.
Working hours and salary
It is a fulltime position and working hours are Monday-Friday during office hours. However longer working days will occur eg. when travelling for the project.
Start date is as soon as possible and ends 31st December 2017.
You will be working at the DONG Energy office in Gentofte.
Salary by qualifications.
Apply for the position
If you are interested in this position and can identify with the requirements, please send us an application and tell us why we should consider you for the position.
Apply online by clicking '''' and write a motivated application (in English).
We look forward to hearing from you.
Vi tilbyder ✓ Insight into an international company
✓ Part of a dynamic environment
✓ Fulltime temp position
Arbejdstid og løn It is a fulltime temp cover and working hours are Monday-Friday during office hours. Start date is soon as posible till ultimo december 2017. Salary by qualifications.
Administration/Kontor og reception
19. maj, 2017
Om Moment Staff
Moment Staff udbyder fuldtidsstillinger og –vikariater og er sammen med Moment Students et af Danmarks største vikarbureauer. Vi varetager hele jobprocessen fra annoncering til administration af løn og feriepenge. Du er derfor sikker på professionel behandling med et job gennem os. Moment Staff er en del af Moment A/S, der også omfatter Moment Students og Moment Professionals.