Architect for Infrastructure Platform Services
Do you have a passion for architecture, innovation and service development, and would you like to put your experience into play on one of the largest install bases in Denmark?
If you are an experienced Architect with broad knowledge within technology and a strong commercial mindset you could very well be the one we are looking for.
Your responsibilities as an Architect
As an Architect for Platform Services you are responsible for service development and service lifecycle management of our Platform Services which contain OS, Database and Middleware.
You have a broad knowledge within the different technologies (e.g. Microsoft, Oracle and IBM) and you are continuously communicating with vendors, customers and internal stakeholders in order to develop and maintain market competitive services.
As an expert and trusted advisor you are expected to take part in supporting our sales and delivery management with bid support, which often include client meetings.
You will be part of an ambitious team of Service Architects within Platform Services who all share the same goal of taking services and architecture to the next level.
Your major responsibilities include:
- Create strategic alignment within Platform Services together with the Product Manager and other Service Architects
- Develop, maintain and communicate (1-3 years) Service and Technology Roadmap, including major releases to key relationships
- Proactively challenge and continuously improve your services
- Secure adjustment of service to stay market conform
- Design new releases of services and initiate necessary service qualification activities in the relevant departments
- Create Business Case for Service and continuously follow up on cost and revenue
- Decide and communicate patch level strategy
- Analyze if adequate service capacity is in place
Your qualifications and experience
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
- Formal higher IT education and/or long-term experience in similar role (e.g. Solution Architect)
- 5-7 years of experience working with architecture
- TOGAF or similar architecture frameworks
- Understanding of how to design secure IT services
- Professional approach and extensive experience within service architecture
You are an excellent communicator, and you know your way around the business. You are able to set the direction and create sustainable service architecture. You appreciate the importance of a team oriented approach and you quickly earn your colleagues’ respect.
Regardless of your background the right drive and passion for creating strong relationships to our stakeholders is at the heart of what we are looking for.
You must have good English skills both orally and in writing.
Submit your application and CV in English – and please do it as soon as possible as we are conducting interviews continuously.
Application deadline 03/09/2017
IT ADVISORY, DEVELOPMENT & OUTSOURCING
NNIT is a fast-growing IT company with ambitious goals. We supply IT services to large enterprises, the public sector and the life science industry - customers that demand high levels of quality and security.
At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the IT industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
We take on the responsibility for our clients' IT as if it were our own, and we live our values every day, so you should be able to see yourself in them. We are: Conscience driven. Value adding. Open and honest.
We regard diversity as a strength and support equal opportunities for all. We encourage applications from people of all ages, genders, religions and ethnic backgrounds.
Lene Beck Holm
HR Recruitment Partner