Identity and Access Management (IAM) Operations Specialist
NNIT is focused on area of special importance these days, which is the rapidly evolving area of Identity and Access Management. Our customers seek our expertise to define and set up the right governance, processes, roles and responsibilities, information models, role-based models and access rules, as well as the right architectures. So we expand our present team with new team players.
Be a part of NNIT’s rapid expansion in the Czech Republic and join the winning team. We have a development centre in Olomouc and now we are above 260 employees in our new operations centre in Prague, and we continue growing. The objective is to deliver high quality operations and projects to demanding customers.
- Daily operation of IAM systems/solutions (i.e. SailPoint, Omada, CyberArk, TIM)
- Implementation of changes in close cooperation with the DK team
- Incident- & problem handling
- Process optimization
- 2nd level customer support
- Serve as a technical advisor to both technical and non-technical audiences
Qualifications and experiences
- You have a relevant IT degree and at least three years of relevant work experience in operations and optimisation
- You have gained experience with Identity & Access Management - ideally you have min. two years of relevant experience
- You have excellent collaboration and communication skills
- You speak English fluently and demonstrate good writing and reporting skills
Make your mark on a fast growing IT company
NNIT is a fast growing IT company with ambitious goals and more than 2,900 employees globally. At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
You will work in agile teams with other passionate people in a culture with room for independent thinking and individual responsibility.
We supply IT services to large enterprises that demand high levels of quality and service, and we take responsibility for our clients’ IT as if it was our own. We live our values every day, so you should be able to see yourself in them.
We are: Conscience driven. Value adding. Open and honest.
Are you ready for the next big step in your security career? Make your mark and join us!
We evaluate applications regularly and we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
Please submit your application and CV in English.
Application deadline 31/08/2017
IT ADVISORY, DEVELOPMENT & OUTSOURCING
NNIT is a fast-growing IT company with ambitious goals. We supply IT services to large enterprises, the public sector and the life science industry - customers that demand high levels of quality and security.
At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the IT industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
We take on the responsibility for our clients' IT as if it were our own, and we live our values every day, so you should be able to see yourself in them. We are: Conscience driven. Value adding. Open and honest.
We regard diversity as a strength and support equal opportunities for all. We encourage applications from people of all ages, genders, religions and ethnic backgrounds.