MS Specialist to Accenture in Gelsted
MS Specialist to Accenture in Gelsted/Kolding
When you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical expertise, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Right now, we are looking for Microsoft IT Infrastructure Specialist to Accenture’s Infrastructure Organizations with locations in Gelsted (Primary) and in Kolding. You will be working in a unique challenging environment with primary focus on operations and projects, but also architecture and Infrastructure task towards Accenture’s biggest ‘Outsourcing’ client in Denmark.
Your Colleagues and Career Opportunities
You will be part of a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. The partnership you will be a part of is a long-term partnership, which includes Management of Applications outsourcing and Infrastructure Outsourcing. We not only maintain key business functions for our client, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients develop their IT. We work according to Accenture’s delivery methods and optimized to client complex environment. Moreover, we leverage on our global network and combine our expertise in Funen and Jutland with experts from all over the world.
You will be part of a dedicated and skilled team, located both on and offshore, responsible for the architecture and daily operations of more than 1200+ Windows server based workloads, running globally both virtualized and physical.
+ Basic qualifications
Key responsibilities include
- Operational overview and responsibility with close collaboration and guidance to offshore team.
- Work with vendors, developers and technical support personnel to implement and support programs and new infrastructure in a large environment on 2nd - 3rd level.
- Reviews and debugs existing configurations and reports findings as necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring that the documentation of all application configurations and customizations is kept current.
- Assists in the development of recommendations for the sizing of hardware for new and/or current applications based on performance and projected growth of the organization.
- Able to present technical solutions for Client and lead ongoing Client facing tasks
- Your technical Windows skills are among the best in the business, and you are passionate about creating value for customers by taking on roles as trusted advisor and solution architect.
- Your practical experience includes among other things
- 5+ years of consulting experience in Server Management
- High motivation and participation in dynamic teams.
- Preparation of project proposals and participate in business cases.
- Architecture and Design skills on Microsoft platform and middleware layer
- Working with Datacenter and Cloud solutions/implementations
- Solid Microsoft skills within
- Windows Server skills (2008 and Windows Server 2012)
- Microsoft Active Directory 2008 & 2012
- Microsoft O365 knowledge
- Microsoft System Center portfolio
- Microsoft SCCM 2007 and 2012
- Powershell scripting
- Orchestration Tools (MS, HP..)
- Monitoring Tools (SCOM, BMC, Solarwinds..)
- Asset Management (CMDB) Tools
- Azure Cloud features
It is an advantage if your are familiar with Microsoft Cluster, Virtualization Technologies (VMware), P2V, LYNC, PKI Infrastructure (Active Directory Certificates Services) and Federation Services (Active Directory Federations Services)
You speak and write fluently both Danish and English.
Investing in you
At Accenture, we believe that quality comes from within and we invest considerable resources in the development of your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
Balancing your priorities
Our employees are our most important asset and we provide an environment that encourages a healthy work/life balance. For example, we offer working from home when the project allow it. You will get your own career counsellor who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions. Through our buddy network you will have easy access to knowledge and networks both on a professional and a social level.
Are you interested in further strengthening your career in a world class environment?
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
Hvad gør I for, at medarbejdere med små børn kan få en karriere hos jer til at hænge sammen med familielivet?
Det er meget forskelligt, hvilke behov den enkelte medarbejder med små børn har – det gælder også i andre faser af livet. Disse individuelle behov arbejder vi kontinuerligt på at forstå og imødekomme.
Management Consulting Analyst i Accenture
Interesse for teknologi er ikke et must, men en fordel, når du skal rådgive Accentures kunder om it-systemer og nye måder at arbejde på. Til gengæld er det et must at trives med udfordringer og højt tempo.
Software Engineer Analyst i Accenture
Christian Rønn Jensen har som IT-konsulent i Accenture sin hverdag hos kunden. Det kræver selvstændighed, men giver også en stejl læringskurve og hurtig indsigt i forskellige virksomhedstyper.