Management Consulting Manager - Supply Chain Management
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 394,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Are you ready to build and lead a team with your strong expertise and passion for management consulting? Are you ready to explore and use your interest for Sales and delivery of professional services? Then welcome to our team, where challenging and interesting work is part of your daily life!
We are looking for an experienced Manager for our Management Consulting Practices based in Denmark. Your focus will be on the area of Supply Chain Management & Operations in which you will work on existing projects as well as expanding our client network in Denmark.
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. You will have the opportunity to deliver projects that will generate concrete value for our clients and be part of developing our long term client relationships. In addition to working with skilled colleagues locally, you will be connected with our Nordic, European and Global industry experts. The position is based in Copenhagen, but travelling within the Nordics should be expected.
- Developing our client relationships in primarily Denmark
- Recruit, build and retain talent within your team
- Being part of driving proactive management consulting opportunity pursuits
- Support developing proposals to clients focused on selling our management and industry consulting offerings
- Providing analyses and insights to our clients within the area of Supply Chain Management
- Acting as a project manager and expert for your clients and colleagues
- Interact with clients and focus on project delivery that fulfills or exceeds their expectations
+ Basic qualifications
- 6-7+ years of working experience within one or multiple areas of Supply Chain Management & Operations (including Sourcing & Procurement)
- Previous experience from top tier management consultancies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English and Danish
- Thorough understanding of the Danish consulting market is an asset
- Interest in selling consulting services
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Action oriented with a high energy level
- Demonstrated ability to manage dynamic consulting projects and strong project management skills
- Strong leadership skills
Do you feel that this is an exciting challenge for you? Then apply through our webpage today.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!