Management Consulting Senior Manager - Supply Chain Management
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 394,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Are you ready to build up and lead a team with your strong expertise and passion for management consulting? Do you have the Sales experience in you that thrives within a results-oriented environment? Then welcome to our team, where challenging and interesting work is part of your daily life!
We are looking for a Senior Manager for our Management Consulting Practices in Denmark. Your focus will be on the area of Supply Chain Management in which you will work on existing projects as well as expanding our client network in Denmark.
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. You will have the opportunity to deliver projects that will generate concrete value for our clients and be part of developing our long term client relationships. In addition to working with skilled colleagues locally, you will be connected with our Nordic, European and Global industry experts. The position is based in Copenhagen, but travelling within the Nordics can be expected.
- Providing analyses and insights to our clients within the area of Supply Chain Management
- Drive proactive and reactive management consulting opportunity pursuits generating new sales
- Develop proposals to clients focused on selling our management and industry consulting offerings
- Acting as a project manager and expert for your clients and colleagues
- Interact with clients and focus on project delivery that fulfills or exceeds their expectations
- Developing our client relationships in Denmark
- Recruit, build and retain talent within your team
+ Basic qualifications
- 10+ years of working experience within the area of Supply Chain Management
- Previous experience from top tier management consultancies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English
- Thorough understanding of the Danish market is essential
- Expertise and passion for selling consulting services
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Action oriented with a high energy level
- Demonstrated ability to manage dynamic consulting projects and strong project management skills
- Strong leadership skills
Do you feel that this is an exciting challenge for you? Then apply through our webpage today.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
Hvor meget af jeres rekruttering foregår via netværk?
Vi bruger vores medarbejdere aktivt i forbindelse med rekruttering og opfordrer dem til at anbefale personer i deres netværk, som de mener ville være et godt match til Accenture. Vi har stor glæde af at benytte vores medarbejderes eksterne netværk og viden til at spotte talenter. Det er en uundværlig kilde for os, fordi medarbejdernes netværk giver en indsigt i personer og virksomheder, som på afstand er svær at have det rette kendskab til.
Management Consulting Analyst i Accenture
Interesse for teknologi er ikke et must, men en fordel, når du skal rådgive Accentures kunder om it-systemer og nye måder at arbejde på. Til gengæld er det et must at trives med udfordringer og højt tempo.
Software Engineer Analyst i Accenture
Christian Rønn Jensen har som IT-konsulent i Accenture sin hverdag hos kunden. Det kræver selvstændighed, men giver også en stejl læringskurve og hurtig indsigt i forskellige virksomhedstyper.