Management Consulting Senior Manager
Design and implement business changes that drive industry-specific, function and digital operating model transformation, focusing on task relating to people and process.
+ Basic qualifications
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong track record of delivering of pharma R&D projects eg within Discovery, Clinical Operation, Regulatory, CMC, specifically with one or more large pharmaceutical companies in Nordics (+2 years for IT Project Manager and +5 for Sr IT Project Manager)
- Good understanding of pharma R&D processes and systems as well as experiences of market leading technologies
- Proven leadership experience as well as team development experience
- Proven ability to work creatively and think analytically
- Extensive experience working directly with client’s senior and executive management
- Degree in a relevant major such as Computer Science or Business Administration
- Good understanding of GCP/GXP requirements as well as Quality compliance and Validation processes
- Certified in project management methodologies such as Prince2, PMP or similar is preferred
- Business fluency in English, both spoken and written
To be sccuccessful in this role you need to have a desire to build a career consulting with the world's leading pharmaceutical companies to optimize their organizations, processes and systems, you need to be structured and result-oriented with strong teaming, motivational and mentoring skills. You need to be very good in communication and be able to have executive presence and client relationship building.
Our employees are our most important asset and we provide an environment that encourages a healthy work/life balance. For example, we offer working from home when the project allow it. You will get your own career counsellor who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions. Through our buddy network you will have easy access to knowledge and networks both on a professional and a social level.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a worldclass environment?
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
We look forward to receiving your application.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
Hvordan kan man som nyuddannet forhandle løn, ferier, frynsegoder og efteruddannelse?
Vi forventer naturligvis, at nyuddannede interesserer sig for løn og arbejdsforhold og har forberedt sig på en dialog, evt. baseret på lønstatistikker indenfor kandidatens eget fagområde. Derudover er det individuelt, hvad nyuddannede og andre ansatte finder vigtigt i en lønpakke, og ønskerne vil derfor være forskellige. Kandidaten skal vide, hvad hun/han er værd på jobmarkedet og evt. have defineret sin egen smertegrænse. Derudover er en forhandling en dialog, hvor begge parter er interesserede i at mødes, der hvor begge er tilfredse - så vidt det er muligt.
Management Consulting Analyst i Accenture
Interesse for teknologi er ikke et must, men en fordel, når du skal rådgive Accentures kunder om it-systemer og nye måder at arbejde på. Til gengæld er det et must at trives med udfordringer og højt tempo.
Software Engineer Analyst i Accenture
Christian Rønn Jensen har som IT-konsulent i Accenture sin hverdag hos kunden. Det kræver selvstændighed, men giver også en stejl læringskurve og hurtig indsigt i forskellige virksomhedstyper.