Data Integration Architect
Data Integration Architect
Be a part of NNIT’s rapid expansion in the Czech Republic and join the winning team. We have a development centre in Olomouc and now we are above 200 employees in our new operations centre in Prague and we plan to be above 300 employees before the end of 2017. The objective is to deliver high quality operations and projects to demanding customers.
Your responsibilities as a Data Integration Architect
Data Integration Architect at NNIT is a high impact consultant role who possesses both advanced data analysis skills and well developed commercial acumen. The role is visible internally in NNIT with both sales and delivery.
Data Integration Architect is for the most part not a customer facing role, thus the demands for consulting, communication and personal impact skills are quite advanced. The Data Integration Architect is also seen upon as a competency leader with a certain area of work (Integrations between the BI data hub and customer sources system).
Data Integration Architect will;
• Use knowledge and experience to identify, understand and transform customer requirements into solutions characterized by NNIT’s level of quality.
• Have experience with multiple software products and are comfortable with complex data and system architectures.
• Able to handle customer contact professionally and secure delivery of projects with quality solutions/services in cooperation with other functions in NNIT.
• Support the delivery and sales units and give input to communication strategies in relation to services
• Work closely with different stakeholders in the business, both internal and external, to ensure the delivered advice/solutions fits the overall goals and strategy of the organization
• Identify, document, clarify, refine, prioritize, and manage business goals, objectives, functional and non-functional requirements, and constraints in complex solutions
• Have the ability to lead project tracks (i.e. act as project track lead) and interact with a team of specialists from various disciplines and ensure aligned deliverables
• Gather, understand and challenge requirements (functional as well as nonfunctional)
• Challenge and transform business requirements that are not clear and unambiguous into a concise set of requirements that can be used and traced throughout the project implementation phases, thus reducing NNIT’s commercial risks
• Consider all non-functional requirements relevant for the solutions and transition architectures, including but not limited to performance, capacity and resilience
• Effectively use the NNIT service portfolio as a basis for customer solutions
• Ensure all necessary documentation deliverables for solution and architecture components are regulatory compliant and adhere to NNIT quality standards
• Effectively work with all the NNIT service areas in order to secure their acceptance of the solution design and deployment support
• Use NNIT standards and processes as a basis for building solutions
Qualifications and experiences
• Long Higher Education (Master) with supplementary education and min. 5 years of work experience.
• Experience with specialist field of work (Data Integration and Data Interfaces)
• Possibly project track lead experience or detailed expert knowledge within a single field of work.
• Technical experience from Information Management (IM) projects
• Technical experience from Data Warehouse (DWH) implementation projects
• Data Analysis
• Data Modelling
• Data Interface Development
• Informatica PowerCenter
• Informatica Data Quality
• Informatica Enterprise Data Integration
• Informatica Master Data Management
• SAS QKB
• SAS MDM
• IBM DataStage
• Experience with enterprise database (Oracle and MSSQL)
We offer an attractive salary package according to your experience and seniority. Your dedication and results are additionally rewarded with personal performance bonuses.
We also offer you:
The opportunity to work in a multicultural company
Friendly and dynamic work environment
Educational courses & training
Opportunities to learn and grow within a company or in other areas like soft skills, leadership, etc.
Holidays 5 weeks
MultiSport card enabling free entry to over 250 sport facilities in Prague
Flexible start/end of working hours
Occasional work from home
Foreign business trips
Language courses of Czech for foreigners
Fresh fruit and tea/coffee in the office
Corporate Events (Friday breakfasts, Friday bars, Kick-off party, Summer party)
Make your mark on a fast growing IT company
NNIT is a fast growing IT company with ambitious goals and 2,600 employees globally. At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
You’ll work in agile teams with other passionate people in a culture with room for independent thinking and individual responsibility.
We supply IT services to large enterprises that demand high levels of quality and service, and we take responsibility for our clients’ IT as if it was our own. We live our values every day, so you should be able to see yourself in them. We are: Conscience driven. Value adding. Open and honest.
In 2015 we hired 530 new employees worldwide, and we are always looking for sharp, energetic IT professionals to join us at our headquarters and offices in Denmark and at our affiliates in Europe, Asia and the U.S.
Application deadline 31-03-2017
IT ADVISORY, DEVELOPMENT & OUTSOURCING
NNIT is a fast-growing IT company with ambitious goals. We supply IT services to large enterprises, the public sector and the life science industry - customers that demand high levels of quality and security.
At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the IT industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
We take on the responsibility for our clients' IT as if it were our own, and we live our values every day, so you should be able to see yourself in them. We are: Conscience driven. Value adding. Open and honest.
We regard diversity as a strength and support equal opportunities for all. We encourage applications from people of all ages, genders, religions and ethnic backgrounds.
IT advisory, development and operations with a strong focus on life sciences, finance, the public sector and large enterprises with equally high demands on quality and security.
Hvordan kan man bedst bruge Facebook, LinkedIn og andre sociale medier til at få kontakt til jer og præsentere sig selv som en attraktiv medarbejder?
Den bedste måde at vise man er attraktiv er ved at skrive en vedkommende og interesseret ansøgning, når det rigtige job dukker op. Vi modtager kun uopfordrede ansøgninger, som bliver lagt direkte i vores CV-database på vores hjemmeside. Ansøgeren har altid mulighed for at logge ind og opdatere eller slette sin ansøgning. Vi kigger i databasen, hvis vi ikke har modtaget nok ansøgninger til en aktuel ledig stilling, som er slået op på vores hjemmeside. Vi slår både vores job op på LinkedIn, Facebook, vores website og diverse jobportaler. Så det er en god ide at følge os og på den måde få nyt om, hvad der rører sig.