Service Design Lead (FJORD)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented, passionate and dedicated consultants, all working towards a shared goal.
+ Basic qualifications
- 6+ years delivering design solutions for various clients as well as strong leadership experience.
- In-depth knowledge and experience within a relevant service design discipline.
- Experience owning a project vision, execution, quality and client relationship.
- Experience being highly accountable for design quality and project delivery.
- Experience with concepting and ideation.
- Workshop planning and facilitation skills.
- Experience of iterative prototyping.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, clients, and key stakeholders.
- Ability to respond positively and calmly to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- As the creative lead, be responsible for the quality of all deliverables across a variety of projects.
- Be a hands-on design expert, shaping the concept and seeing it through to detailed design and implementation across a variety of devices and platforms.
- Communicate and envision service concepts and ideas using methods & tools that illustrate all the components and touch-points of the service. Pulling together all aspects of service design offer by Fjord.
- Inspire innovative approaches to design, using creative facilitation techniques and taking the lead at client meetings, internal company meetings, brainstorms and external design events.
- Encourage innovative approaches to design techniques, enabling the design team to embrace different angles to a design problem.
- Create “focused innovation” that balances the client’s business needs whilst meeting their goal of differentiation.
- Create design briefs based on project proposals and client feedback.
- Be opinionated and hungry to discuss the design being done within and outside Fjord.
- Have an understanding of how user research should be integrated in to a project and a good understanding of all the other skill sets and expertise within Fjord, including Business Design, Business Development and Brand Marketing.
- Embrace and harness new technologies.
- Have a strong commercial awareness.
- A strong work ethic and a passion for drawing out and driving creativity and innovation.
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be a storyteller - A critical element of all our roles is to deliver insights about people and behavior - verbally and visually - in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client and design team.
- A strategic perspective on the variety of work that we do. Many of our projects involve strategic thinking based upon the insights gathered from the field. Thus, business, brand, and/or strategic experience are desirable.
- A natural skill to engage with people at a deep level. Whether observing or interviewing customers, or working with fellow team members and clients, a service designer should be passionate about representing the human perspective in design and should have skills in bringing this passion to life for the team.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Impeccable personal time management.
- Planning and analytical skills are essential.
- Analyze and respond to client briefs in a timely manner.
- Manage and oversee the delivery of a range of projects, defining project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Establish relationships and liaise with key stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Work with the Program Manager to issue regular status reports and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Identify and alert the Program Managers to potential crises, and work with them to manage changes in scope and devise contingency plans.
- Seek out, identify and respond to new business opportunities.
- Alongside the Program Manager, identify, analyze and resolve risk.
- Communicate and define project roles, responsibilities and expectations to each team member at the start and for the duration of each project.
- Break down business, user, and technology requirements into digestible components for the design team.
- Instill project teams with the confidence and discipline to explore innovative design solutions while respecting client deadlines.
- Manage and maintain team motivation and morale, offering emotional and logistical support.
- Engage with freelancers and staff from other Fjord offices enlisted to support the project team, as and when required.
- Manage different teams in parallel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Alongside the Program Manager develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Work with the Program Manager and other SDLs to engage the most appropriate skill sets on each project.
- Contribute to and participate in project debrief reviews.
- React to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
Our employees are our most important asset and we provide an environment that encourages a healthy work/life balance. For example, we offer working from home when the project allow it. You will get your own career counsellor who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions. Through our buddy network you will have easy access to knowledge and networks both on a professional and a social level.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a worldclass environment?
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
We look forward to receiving your application.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
I hvor høj grad lægger I vægt på personalegoder ved lønforhandlinger?
Vi lægger stor vægt på personalegode i en lønforhandlingssituation, da vores personalegoder udgør en væsentlig del af den samlede kompensationspakke. Vi forventer, at nyuddannede interesserer sig for løn og arbejdsforhold og har forberedt sig på en dialog om det, evt. baseret på de lønstatistikker, der er indenfor det relevante fagområde. Derudover er det selvfølgelig individuelt, hvad medarbejdere har behov for i en lønpakke, og ønskerne vil derfor være forskellige og dialogen udspringe derfra.
Management Consulting Analyst i Accenture
Interesse for teknologi er ikke et must, men en fordel, når du skal rådgive Accentures kunder om it-systemer og nye måder at arbejde på. Til gengæld er det et must at trives med udfordringer og højt tempo.
Software Engineer Analyst i Accenture
Christian Rønn Jensen har som IT-konsulent i Accenture sin hverdag hos kunden. Det kræver selvstændighed, men giver også en stejl læringskurve og hurtig indsigt i forskellige virksomhedstyper.