SAP S/4HANA Finance Consultant
Are you Accenture's new SAP S/4HANA Finance Consultant?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
As SAP S/4HANA professional, you will design, build, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals and requirements. You are experienced in SAP S/4HANA On-premise for Finance – roadmap, upgrade, migrations and support projects. Furthermore, advising and advocating leading practices in subject matter, which is key for our client’s success in being high performers.
+ Basic qualifications
- Documented SAP S/4HANA Finance experience
- SAP Certification will be an advantage
- Capable of assessing current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution. Experienced with analyzing the finance processes in an organization and design its processes and systems based on S/4 HANA EM processes and functionality.
- Plan and execute performance related tests as needed and should able to generate test data for various regression and formal test scenarios
- Documented project experience in at least one full-project lifecycle
- Proven ability to assess the business model and its integration with technology
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- practices with an industry and context focus
- Experience in creating functional designs
- Good understanding of cross functional integration and how to apply leading experience from similar consultancy company will be an advantage
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Research, gather and synthesize information
- You are fluent in English and preferably in one of the Scandinavian languages – Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
Investing in you
Our employees are our most important asset. At Accenture, we believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies.
You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world-class environment? Submit your Cover letter, CV and university transcripts online today.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
Hvordan bruger I virksomhedens eget netværk, når I rekrutterer nye medarbejdere?
Samme som ovenstående
Management Consulting Analyst i Accenture
Interesse for teknologi er ikke et must, men en fordel, når du skal rådgive Accentures kunder om it-systemer og nye måder at arbejde på. Til gengæld er det et must at trives med udfordringer og højt tempo.
Software Engineer Analyst i Accenture
Christian Rønn Jensen har som IT-konsulent i Accenture sin hverdag hos kunden. Det kræver selvstændighed, men giver også en stejl læringskurve og hurtig indsigt i forskellige virksomhedstyper.