Identity and Access Management (IAM) Operations Specialist
Be a part of NNIT’s rapid expansion in the Czech Republic and join the winning team. We have a development center in Olomouc and now we are above 260 employees in our new operations center in Prague, and we continue growing. The objective is to deliver high quality 24/7 operations and projects to demanding customers.
NNIT is focused on area of special importance these days, which is the rapidly evolving area of IAM. Our customers seek our expertise to define and set up the right governance, processes, roles & responsibilities, information-models, role-based models and access rules, as well as the right architectures. So we need to expand our present team with new team players.
- Daily operation of IAM systems/solutions (i.e. IBM’s TIM, Cyberark, ADFS)
- Implementation of solutions in close cooperation with the DK team
- Incident- & problem handling
- Process optimization
- Implementation of changes
- 2nd level customer support
- Serve as a technical advisor to both technical and non-technical audiences
Qualifications and experiences
- You have a relevant IT degree and at least three years of relevant work experience in operations and optimization
- You have gained experience with Identity & Access Management - ideally you have min. 2 years of relevant experience
- You have excellent collaboration and communication skills
- You speak English fluently and demonstrate good writing and reporting skills
We offer an attractive salary package according to your experience and seniority. Your dedication and results are additionally rewarded with personal performance bonuses.
We also offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural company
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Educational courses & training
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a company or in other areas like soft skills, leadership, etc.
- Holidays 5 weeks
- Sick days
- Cell phone
- Meal vouchers
- MultiSport card enabling free entry to over 250 sport facilities in Prague
- Flexible start/end of working hours
- Occasional work from home
- Foreign business trips
- Language courses of Czech for foreigners
- Fresh fruit and tea/coffee in the office
- Corporate Events (Friday breakfasts, Friday bars, Kick-off party, Summer party)
Make your mark on a fast growing IT company
NNIT is a fast growing IT company with ambitious goals and more than 2,900 employees globally. At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
You’ll work in agile teams with other passionate people in a culture with room for independent thinking and individual responsibility.
We supply IT services to large enterprises that demand high levels of quality and service, and we take responsibility for our clients’ IT as if it was our own. We live our values every day, so you should be able to see yourself in them.
We are: Conscience driven. Value adding. Open and honest.
In 2016 we hired 800 new employees worldwide, and we are always looking for sharp, energetic IT professionals to join us at our headquarters and offices in Denmark and at our affiliates in Europe, Asia and the U.S.
We evaluate applications regularly and we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
Application deadline 31-05-2017
IT ADVISORY, DEVELOPMENT & OUTSOURCING
NNIT is a fast-growing IT company with ambitious goals. We supply IT services to large enterprises, the public sector and the life science industry - customers that demand high levels of quality and security.
At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the IT industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
We take on the responsibility for our clients' IT as if it were our own, and we live our values every day, so you should be able to see yourself in them. We are: Conscience driven. Value adding. Open and honest.
We regard diversity as a strength and support equal opportunities for all. We encourage applications from people of all ages, genders, religions and ethnic backgrounds.