Join us! You will get the opportunity to participate in very large IT projects in banking industry for Nordic countries. We are looking for an individual, who is a passionate Datastage / ETL developer, who loves to work with large and complex systems in an international environment, where many point of views must be reflected.
The position we offer
You will be working in an agile team, designing and developing IBM Master Data Management solutions, ETL process to migrate large volumes of data from data sources through DB2 staging area, Datastage, MQ, and InfoSphere
This position is for experienced developer who is willing to further develop career, loves to work in an international team of experts inventing simple solutions for complex problems.
Some traveling to Nordic may occur from time to time.
The qualifications you need
Expected skills cover:
- Experienced in ETL tools (IBM InfoSphere DataStage preferred, but Informatica or similar is acceptable)
- Experienced in databases (DB2 or Oracle preferred)
- Communicative English (min. B2)
Expected personal characteristics:
- Good communication skills (both tech and non-tech)
- Accountability and proactivity
- Detail-oriented and quality-conscious
- Delivery Proficient (balancing quality and time)
- Drive and can-do attitude
Perfect candidate will knowledge of processes within the areas of:
- Experienced in IBM InfoSphere (DataStage and other IBM InfoSphere components
- Practical knowledge of DB2
- Experience with IBM MQ
- Insight into the technology stack (MDM, DS, CDC)
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Software Configuration Management
- Test and Development Environments
- Experience in Jira and HP QC
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”. We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.