IT Architect with focus on optimization
Are you passionate about Optimization and Automation of IT processes - And do you have a strong background in IT operations and development of solutions? – Then this is the right job for you!
NNIT continues to grow rapidly and therefore we are looking for an infrastructure and development Architect that has a holistic overview and can engage in design, development and testing of new automation solutions.
Your responsibilities as Architect
You will be working in a professional environment with a team of developers, architects and operations specialists in Denmark, Czech and China. We are right now accelerating our automation and Tools journey and need to continue to add new functionality to our existing Tools solution, to the benefit of our customers.
- Work with line of business and automation PMO to identify and define technical requirements, design, develop, test, and implement new automated solutions
- In cooperation with the existing team of architects; design and build innovative automated solutions that optimize the way we work and deliver to our clients
- Maintain and build upon existing documentation that describes automated solutions and framework. This will insure maturity and continuity of the automation services that the team provides
You will join our Business Optimization Services area
You will join a new service area that is dedicated to optimizing our IT Operations division. Here you will work together with a broad array of specialists, all working with different optimization opportunities. The automation team utilizes our large automation platform build on HPE products and in-house developed frameworks. Our team is responsible for automation of everything from very technical infrastructure, database, application, and process tasks.
Your qualifications and experience
The ideal candidate has an educational background within computer science, engineering or similar combined with at least 5 years’ experience working within design and development of solutions preferably within the areas of configuration management systems and integrations as well as a solid IT infrastructure knowledge.
You also have in-depth knowledge of the following:
- Defining solution requirements based on use cases from business line specialists and process specialists
- Working in a process oriented environment
- Designing and building software packages and script modules
- Authoring operational documentation
- Infrastructure knowledge on storage, databases, applications, network and virtualization technologies
- Programming in one or more of the following languages: C#, PowerShell, Jython/Python, Java, UNIX scripting
It is important that you have a high quality mind-set and that you like to keep yourself updated within IT infrastructure and operation systems. You understand how the different parts of IT infrastructure and applications work together in large environments and you have a broad perspective to connect different aspects across the solution.
You have a high degree of flexibility, the ability to handle different tasks simultaneously, and to prioritize between them as focus can change rapidly.
It is an advantage, if you have experience with HPE Server Automation, HPE Operations Orchestration, Java, certificates, and security. You have good communication skills and are fluent in spoken and written Danish and English.
Application deadline 17/04/2017
IT ADVISORY, DEVELOPMENT & OUTSOURCING
NNIT is a fast-growing IT company with ambitious goals. We supply IT services to large enterprises, the public sector and the life science industry - customers that demand high levels of quality and security.
At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the IT industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
We take on the responsibility for our clients' IT as if it were our own, and we live our values every day, so you should be able to see yourself in them. We are: Conscience driven. Value adding. Open and honest.
We regard diversity as a strength and support equal opportunities for all. We encourage applications from people of all ages, genders, religions and ethnic backgrounds.
Marie-Louise Westh Nilsson
HR Recruitment Partner
+45 3077 8123
Opslag oprettet d. 20.01.2017, sidst opdateret d. 20.01.2017
NNIT A/S - hurtig overblik
Leveret af KarriereVejviser.dk
IT & Tele
Vær med til at gøre verden mindre!
Er der andre informationer om os, som du burde vide? Se, hvad en Google-søgning siger.