Experienced Scientific Writer
Utrecht, The Netherlands
The scientific communication team is responsible for Genmab’s in- and external scientific communication. The scientific writer contributes to multidisciplinary international project teams.
- As a scientific writer, you will guide all aspects of scientific communication of ground-breaking new medicines.
- You are directly involved in scientific communication for diverse projects: writing of scientific papers and reviews, contribute to scientific presentations, writing of reports and regulatory documents based on pre-clinical experiments, contribute to patent applications.
- You will provide scientific support for our product discovery, development and technology projects.
- You work with internal and external parties in project and expert teams.
- You contribute to the identification of new targets for Genmab’s pipeline through literature and database searches, and by keeping up to date with the field of antibody therapeutics.Your profile
- You have a passion for- and proven expertise in scientific writing.
- You are able to write scientifically correct, sharp and sparkling documents that fit the target audience. You are able to capture the essence of scientific data and translate these into papers.
- You are flexible in that you are able to adapt your writing style to the target medium ranging from the lay press to regulatory documentation and high-profile scientific publications
- You are focused on achieving goals that are important for the team and our organization. You are pro-active, take initiative and responsibility, enjoy working in a team and inspire others with your enthusiasm. Moreover, you meet the following professional requirements:
- You have a PhD in science with expertise in immunology, antibody biology and/or oncology and a strong talent in writing of scientific documents.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You pay attention to detail and self-reflect on the quality of your work.
- You are capable of working on several projects in parallel and prioritize appropriately.
- You are able to work in an agile and fast-paced organization
- Work experience in a (biotechnology) company in a similar position is an advantage.
Dynamic and innovative environment
Our commitment to bringing new medicines to the market to improve patients’ lives is a strong motivation for employees at Genmab. Our aim is to foster a culture of excellence and innovation where employees are focused on clear priorities and are passionate about innovation. We work cross-functionally and internationally as one team to gain the most from all competencies.
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other to achieve our tasks and common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company.
Please refer to our homepage www.genmab.com/careers for more details about working life at Genmab.