Test Lead / Manager / Specialist within Accenture Technology
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Technology is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
As a Test Lead / Manager / Specialist in Accenture Denmarkyou will have the opportunity to work on some of the largest custom development projects in Denmark and the Nordics. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we enable high performance for our clients by envisioning the future and inventing the next wave of cutting-edge business solutions for our clients.
You will work together with our customers to analyze, design and build new, or modifying existing, solutions. You will need to be able to design and work together with both customers and local and global colleagues in flexible environments.
We’re looking for people with a passion for working with the latest technologies - professionals driven to deliver real business results.
Your Colleagues and Career Opportunities
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented, passionate and dedicated consultants, all working towards a shared goal.
- Work with business teams to understand business requirements and functional process. Act as quality gate for requirements, user stories, business process etc.
- Develop test strategy, test plan, test summary reports.
- Overall product quality responsible: define quality gates per each phase (requirements, design, test, user acceptance test).
- Defect management: log defects in project’s defect management tool, drive defect management process with business and development teams.
- Work across teams: business and IT. Minimize the gap between Business and IT by clearly define and manage expectations for each phase.
- Continues improvement of test process. Define clear process and communicate it to stakeholders
- Work with project manager and program managers to proactively report risks and issues.
Investing in you
Our employees are our most important asset. At Accenture we believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies.
You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
You will receive your own career counsellor who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions.
+ Basic qualifications
- Master of Science degree or similar.
- 3-7 years of experience from a position where focus on utilization of technology to support business operations.
- Hands-on experience working as an Test Lead, Manager or Specialist.
- Experience with different testing frameworks and tools.
- Experience in the role as team lead and/or project manager of small to medium teams.
- Working with Test Automation into an agile delivery setup in large scale.
- Comfortable in situation, where presentencing and facilitating in front of large groups with mixed background.
- Experience from a consulting or consulting style position, where value delivery to clients have been in focus.
- Ability to work and deliver creatively and analytically in an agile and problem-solving environment
- Can do attitude, contribute on constructive work environment:
- Multi location team management experience
- Fluent in English and minimum one Scandinavian language.
- Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable especially in the Nordic.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world class environment?
Submit your Cover letter, CV and university transcripts online today.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +45 7228 8000