BPO Account Lead
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 394,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
You will join Accenture Operations, which operates business processes and infrastructure on behalf of our clients. Digital technologies are changing the way our clients do business and transforming the operating models and infrastructure at the heart of their operations. You will be part of being at the forefront of this evolution: helping clients outmaneuver competitors by delivering services with greater security and flexibility—with a relentless focus on delivering greater value for their business.
We are currently looking for an Account Lead to join the BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) team. You will have Sales responsibilities, which includes developing and directing the Sales efforts for new target clients and directing the efforts to ensure execution of Sales strategies geared toward protecting and growing business with existing clients. Furthermore, you will be assigned to selected clients, for which you will be the main point of contact and drive delivery in order to ensure a highly quality level.
As our next BPO Account Lead, you will primarily be driving growth by increasing the flow of prospective BPO deals into the pipeline, and converting these opportunities into Sales. You will have your own client case, for which you provide standards that not only satisfies them, but goes beyond their expectations. Your span will be all Accenture’s outsourcing services with a contact level span of up to C-level executives.
You will be focusing on…
- Identifying potential through networking, customer meetings, trade shows, public speaking, and/or other sources
- Developing relationships with potential buyers through personal meetings, presentations, speaking engagements, business networking or other business or social gatherings
- Management of client relationship, including managing the client to their outsourcing contract commitments as well as generating sales
- Developing strategies and tactics for penetration of new accounts and cross selling to establish accounts
- Initiating and qualifying opportunities that are acceptable to Accenture and have a justified business case for the client
- Maintaining a keen sense of marketplace intelligence of trends and competition in order to provide market leading perspectives, emerging trends, tools and techniques that can be effectively utilized to develop and promote business
- Tracking and communicating progress against Sales goals and targets
+ Basic qualifications
- You come with a consultancy background (today, you might be an ambitious Manager that wants to take on a new challenge!)
- You are a confident communicator with a sense for Sales
- You have no problems with communicating with Senior level professionals and maintaining long-lasting, strong relationships
- Outsourcing experience as such is not a must, but an advantage
- You have strong negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
- You are fluent in both Danish and English
- Willingness to travel
Investing in you
At Accenture we believe that quality comes from within and we invest considerable resources in the development of your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training and leadership development that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis.
You will get your own career counselor who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions. Through our buddy network you will have easy access to knowledge and networks both on a professional and a social level. By using laptops, mobile phones, internet access and technological innovation, you will furthermore benefit from our flexible working arrangements.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +45 7228 8000