Junior BPO Account Lead
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.With more than 394,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Currently, we are looking for a Junior Account Lead for BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) based in Denmark, Copenhagen and Århus, working from both client location and Accenture office. The scope of the work is of global nature so travel is required on regular basis to India (2 times a year) and other places on need basis.
You will report to the BPO Account Lead and work together on owning both the client relationship for the outsourcing contract and client service management and delivery against the contract. Activities may include managing the teams, implementing and improving standard processes and tools to drive operational efficiencies, and meeting operational and financial commitments.
- Develop and manage the outsourcing delivery contract relationships in a smooth and efficient way, ensuring minimal escalations by handling issues before those become escalations
- Single point of contact for the BPO Account Lead and client on the outsourcing contract, engaging early in possible new sales on the existing account
- Manage operational governance from a delivery perspective
- Manage contract with the client in a balanced way, protecting the client and Accenture from unforeseen breach exposure
- Management of the outsourcing client relationship, including managing the client to their outsourcing contract commitments, and involved in new sales if relevant
- Set client expectations in conjunction with the contract and manage to those expectations
- Drive outsourcing growth
- Participate in client account planning and forecasting activities
- Manage the operational and financial performance of the outsourcing contract
- Work with the BPO Account Lead on setting and managing outsourcing contract service level agreements while achieving profitability improvements and productive gains
- Develop a solid understanding of scope of services (F&A, Order management & Network), enabling an insightful and pro-active dialogue with the client.
- Support the BPO Account Lead in managing outsourcing change orders, service quality and recovery plans
- Participate in and comply with the outsourcing account quality programs, including QA, Client Satisfaction and QPI and drive implementation of changes identified
- Ensure adoption and compliance with Accenture Delivery Methods in accordance
with Policy 11, including the creation and maintenance of the management plans (e.g., Business Continuity, etc.)
- Participate in solution design processes
- Assist the BPO Account Lead in the development of standard costing of new services/contracts and sign off on commitment to proposed Service Level Agreement (SLAs)
- Assist the BPO Account Lead in designing new offerings or services for industry/functional/technical areas
- Assist the BPO Account Lead in validating specific solution configuration/deal shaping, to ensure delivery capability will achieve client expectations. Work with delivery leadership to sign-off on the solutions
- Support sales opportunities and validate expected delivery capability
- Partner with mobilization leadership to improve and execute service transition
- Be comfortable and efficient in working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Be involved in the succession plan and talent management actions for the team
+ Basic qualifications
- Relevant Functional skills:
- Delivery Management
- Transformation and Operations Management
- Project Management
- You have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to collaborate with highly diverse teams in remote locations, across time zones
- Demonstrated client presence
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- You have a relevant Master Degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English and Danish both written and orally
As a person you are
- A good communicator, have strong interpersonal skills and create credibility with your client.
- A people developer, thriving from seeing those who work for you grow
- Commercially oriented and competitive
- Setting high standards for the quality
- Able to learn quickly, understand the big picture and appropriate questions to ask to improve understanding
- Have a can do attitude
- Handling issues and drive solution
- Have the ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!