Business Strategy Consultant
Health & Public Sector Strategy Manager, Accenture Strategy
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 394,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who We Are and What We Do
Business, government and not-for-profits turn to Accenture Strategy to develop the strategies they need to stay ahead in this increasingly digital-first world. That’s because Accenture Strategy’s home is at the intersection of business strategy and technology; we recognize that a strategy without the technology to back it up is just an idea.
Accenture Strategy is present across all major industries and work with some of the most esteemed and attractive companies nationally and internationally. At current, we see a strong and increasing demand for our public strategy offerings. We are looking for experienced and proven talent who can help us continue to bring our services to life within the Health & Public Service and help strengthen our strategy practice around this segment.
Accenture Strategy is a distinct business within Accenture and a top 5 strategy consulting firm, with more than 8,000 people. Our goal is to enable our clients to be digital disruptors, not to be disrupted. Come and join us to shape the future.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape. That said, here are some of the things you’ll do:
- Help clients understand leading-edge technology capabilities and the transformational impact they may have on their business
- Supervise or lead small strategy teams on client engagements of up to 2-3 people focusing on core business issues that need to be addressed
- Structure and perform analysis and primary research that address business issues and generate insights about client and industry business performance improvement
- Develop business cases and plans that are detailed, actionable and reflect Accenture Strategy’s deep industry, IT and business process acumen
- Present at team and client meetings, and determine the most practical way to drive lasting results based on your insights
- Help our clients build the capabilities they need for growth, innovation and sustainable high performance
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams and leverage the power of Accenture’s global reach and end-to-end capabilities to deliver results
- Engage with the broader strategy community to foster collaboration and support growth and development of the Strategy business
+ Basic qualifications
What we are looking for
We’re looking for a Consultant/Manager who love solving complex problems, are naturally curious and thrive on intellectual challenges. We’re more interested in identifying leadership potential than the degree you have studied, so you can join Accenture Strategy no matter what your academic discipline, but you’ll need to have:
- A Master Degree
- A consistent track record of outstanding academic performance at school and university
- Strong quantitative acumen, with the ability to think analytically to identify and solve problems and drive strategic insights
- Proven leadership roles in extra-curricular activities
- An outcome oriented and impactful approach
- Excellent communications and relationship building skills
- An ability to collaborate and work successfully in a team
- An ability to work in a high intensity environment
- Digitally/Technology savvy
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- The flexibility to work on different projects/different locations
- Proficiency in Danish and English
- Experience with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) preferable
- International experience studying or working overseas highly advantageous
We look forward to hearing from you.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
Hvor meget af jeres rekruttering foregår via netværk?
Vi bruger vores medarbejdere aktivt i forbindelse med rekruttering og opfordrer dem til at anbefale personer i deres netværk, som de mener ville være et godt match til Accenture. Vi har stor glæde af at benytte vores medarbejderes eksterne netværk og viden til at spotte talenter. Det er en uundværlig kilde for os, fordi medarbejdernes netværk giver en indsigt i personer og virksomheder, som på afstand er svær at have det rette kendskab til.
Management Consulting Analyst i Accenture
Interesse for teknologi er ikke et must, men en fordel, når du skal rådgive Accentures kunder om it-systemer og nye måder at arbejde på. Til gengæld er det et must at trives med udfordringer og højt tempo.
Software Engineer Analyst i Accenture
Christian Rønn Jensen har som IT-konsulent i Accenture sin hverdag hos kunden. Det kræver selvstændighed, men giver også en stejl læringskurve og hurtig indsigt i forskellige virksomhedstyper.