Live IT Up at Ciber
At Ciber, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Ciber Inc., is currently seeking an experienced UX Analyst in the Orlando, FL area.
CIBER is seeking an experienced User Experience Analyst. In this role the qualified candidate will have experience in customer-facing consulting, user analysis, information architecture, visual design and modern web interface design.
- Must have an up to date portfolio of work to present to the client
- Experience with the Axure tool is preferred
- Preference is for candidates who have experience across the following competencies:
- User Research
- Information Architecture & Wireframing
- Experience Prototyping
- Visual Design
- Usability Testing
- Creating highly functional, user-focused, complete, and desirable designs
- Innovative, enthusiastic, flexible and creative
- Have the ability to think strategically and solve problems quickly
- Be able to drive cross-project collaboration efforts
- Be able to work independently to establish relationships
- Be comfortable with ambiguity
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Talent Services bring clients a range of staffing solutions, from a single contractor to a team of experts to help achieve their key business goals on target and within budget. Our talent sourcing model uncovers the right IT talent and aligns critical skills with client technology, culture, and expectations.
Ciber is a global IT consulting company with approximately 5,500 employees in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific. Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, the company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (CBR). For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.