Software Development Engineer in Test
Are you passionate about delivering high quality software to thousands of users? Do you have a sense of detail? Are you determined and focused on shipping products with high quality? Are you technically oriented and love working with web technologies? Then you might be exactly who we are looking for!
As a Software Development Engineer in QE you will be responsible for making sure that our Automation efforts assist in accomplishing the high quality standards set for the products. You will be a part of the Quality Engineering team, where you will help us design, build, develop and maintain test infrastructure and test automation for our web product platform. You will also contribute to our DevOps initiatives and help us build a Continuous Delivery model.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing and utilizing state-of-the-art quality engineering tools and practices for testing highly scalable web platforms and applications.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated, highly technical Development Engineer, as you will play an important role in the Quality Engineering initiatives targeted towards optimizing our operational efficiency as we scale rapidly.
- Execute upon our Quality Engineering strategy, including leveraging tools, technologies and processes for Test Automation at all levels, (e.g., UI level, API level, Integration, System level, Load, Performance, etc.)
- Utilize your strong development skills to develop and utilize Automated Test tools and frameworks.
- Take the lead in designing and building advanced test infrastructure with the Development and Quality Engineering teams.
- Build advanced automated test suites to exercise API, Backend and Frontend components.
- Maintain existing automated tests and enhance them.
- Report on the status of test efforts and test results to the team and the management.
- Analyze and decompose a complicated software system and design a strategy to test various core components.
- Help us in building an infrastructure for continuous integration system.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies and principles.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies.
What We Require of You
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5+ years of recent hands-on experience in Microsoft Technologies like C#, .NET, ASP.NET MVC, SQL.
- Good experience working with any Test Automation tool.
- Strong technical background as an individual contributor in test automation of web applications and building test infrastructure.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills to get to the bottom of complex issues.
- Passion for creating and executing Test Plans.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Is always learning, curious, open to new ideas, and keeps on top of the industry & technology trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What We'll Love About You
That you’re a self-driven, creative, inquisitive individual possessing lots of drive. Aiming to join a team of skilled colleagues, whom you can inspire, and who can inspire you towards delivering world class product platform on a global scale. Furthermore we would love if you’d have:
- Jenkins, JIRA knowledge
- Oracle, NoSQL Database like Cassandra
What You'll Love About Us
Siteimprove is a Danish founded multinational company with over 450 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in the heart of Copenhagen, we have offices in Minneapolis, London, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo, Sydney and Toronto, and our customers are spread across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Siteimprove transforms the way organizations manage and deliver their digital presence. With the Siteimprove Intelligence Platform, you gain complete visibility and deep insights, empowering you and your team to measure what matters, drive accountability, and act with certainty.
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our celebrity head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day. There’s always cake on Fridays and on special occasions and celebrations (which, luckily, is quite often). Naturally, we offer free coffee, free sodas and free fruit ad libitum. Opportunity to buy food to take home at extremely reasonable prices.
- Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees.
- Own Friday Bar. On the top floor, we have our very own Friday Bar with quality beverages. In the summer, we may take the party to our cozy courtyard for barbecuing in the sun.
- Coding Club, Hackathons, Events, and Workshops. The Coding Club meets weekly (pizza and beverages on the house), and we regularly throw hackathons and in-house events and workshops.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally. Learn more about our CSR efforts here.
How To Apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your application. If you have any questions regarding the job or need a reasonable accommodation to apply, feel free to contact or contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Jacob Bjerrehuus at +45 3161 6742.
To go back to our Siteimprove careers main page, please click this link... https://careers.siteimprove.com/