After introducing the first Water Wolf 3 years back, our sales is rapidly growing
worldwide. We are therefore now looking for a new product manager in charge of product development under the Water Wolf brand as well as other Electronic
Products e.g. Bite Alarm, Boat Engines etc.
- You have a technical background – e.g. Electronic Engineering
- Strong in Project management and coordination
- You are able to motivate yourself and in taking initiatives. Part of a team but strong in planning your own work, reporting and follow up. Dialog with many nationalities and travelling in Europe and China. Strong follow up with mainly Chinese suppliers.
- Follow up and QC for existing and new products as well as general communication with retailers and sales people.
- You will be reporting directly to our Product development Director and be part of our total product development team.
- You will basically work from your own home. In periods, you will be working in our Product Development Centre in Denmark as well as regular time spend with manufacturers in China.
If you find this challenge interesting and you would like to join the most winning team in the European Fishing Tackle Industry – please mail your application and CV to:
Svendsen Sport A/S is a leading supplier to the European Fishing Tackle market, with a yearly turnover of more than 400 mill dkk. and 160 employees. We have export to more than 40 countries with focus on Germany, UK, France, Scandinavia, Poland and Benelux, where we have sales offices and own sales reps, selling directly to more than 4.000 European retailers. We have a new top modern European Distribution Centre placed in Poland. Our strength is innovation and speed, which has made us the most winning fishing tackle company over the past years. We are on the forefront with social media, having more than 1.5 million follower on our Facebooks. We have very aggressive growth targets for the coming years. Svendsen Sport develops and markets top brands like: Savage Gear, DAM, Okuma, Prologic, Water Wolf, Ron Thompson, Imax and Scierra. More information available on www.svendsen-sport.com.