Big Data scientists and Engineers for Accenture Digital
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented, passionate and dedicated consultants, all working towards a shared goal.
Accenture Digital is one of our five global growth platforms. Together with our clients we are solving challenging, interesting and meaningful problems to turn data into actionable insights in the new digitalized world
Accenture is a recognized global leader in Information Management and Analytics, and our fast-growing Big Data practice is at the core of enabling clients to harness a burgeoning and increasingly complex data landscape for insight driven decision making.
As part of Accenture’s global team, you will have the opportunity to work with smart people and the latest technologies. With our broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
Accenture’s Digital Analytics Business practice is looking for Big Data Scientists/Engineers to strengthen our team. The new responsibilities of these key players include:
- Be on top of the latest development in AI and Machine Learning
- Participating in vendor landscape and technology assessments (covering for example Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, TensorFlow etc.)
- Executing proof of concepts to assess the value of Big Data / Machine Learning use cases
- Building and implementing an architecture roadmap for next generation Big Data Analytics solutions for our clients
- Participating in full lifecycle implementation from requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development till testing, and deployment
- Working in collaboration with Accenture’s global network of experts and delivery centres
+ Basic qualifications
We are searching for team players having the following qualifications:
- Master's Degree or PhD in computer science, mathematics or other relevant line
- A solid understanding of mathematics and statistics
- Have experience in delivering an operational Big Data solution using one or more of the following technologies/distributions (Hadoop, Cassandra, Hortonworks, Cloudera, MapR) OR experience with implementing machine learning applications using open source frameworks
- Hands-on coding experience in one or more of: Scala, Java, R and Python
- Experience with Apache eco-system components such as Spark, Flume, Hive, Drill, Flink, HBase, Cassandra or Kafka
- Practical experience in data ingestion and transformation
- Ability to work in diverse teams
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills in English
- Strong interest in growing your own technology skills
Good to have:
- Experience with Software Development
- Experience with Docker and/or Mesos a plus
- Experience with version control, continuous integration and automated tests
- Experience with REST- or GraphQL based API’s
- Local language skill preferred
- 3+ years job experience
The position is based in Copenhagen and may include travel.
Why Accenture? Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful. We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer, and you will qualify for compensation that includes performance based pay.
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application with salary request in English. We look forward to receiving your application
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +45 7228 8000