Are you dedicated, skilled and hardworking? Do you consider yourself as a specialist within Unified Communications, Collaboration Systems and Contact Center Solutions? If so, you might be our new Unified Communications Consultant, who will be part of the team for developing and maintaining our Microsoft Skype for Business/Teams environment and Contact Centers.
You will be one of the key players in running the Danfoss Unified Communication System. In line with our corporate strategy and to create a One Company approach, you will work on configuration, testing and support of our Microsoft Skype for Business and Contact Center environments as well as ensuring the continued support and communication to our Customer Service Centers. In this role you will get the exciting opportunity to work with outstanding colleagues from across the globe. You will ensure that the communication systems will provide everyone with a consistent user experience, which enables to improve the efficiency of business operations. You will enhance your skills by learning latest trends and updates on new messaging/collaboration technologies and architectures. Your typical day will include:
- Providing 2nd level support to our IT support organization
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with the regional Customer Service Centers around the globe to promote high level of customer service
- Acting as a consultant towards our business ensuring they get the most out of our services
- Planning, evaluating and supporting the existing Contact Center Solution environment, ensuring maximized availability
- Supporting O365 setup
- Track and monitor the performance of the system and provide proactive resolution for problems or outages
- Contribute significantly in a research role with some direct client interface to the development, review and presentation of product capability, best practices, proposals, implementation and support services, project planning, and risk mitigation
- Assist with branch site migrations from legacy voice technology to MS Voice Collaboration
To succeed in this position, you have:
- Solid experience in managing and supporting Customer Contact Centers with CRM integration, such as New Voice Media, Genesys and Zylinc
- Solid experience in designing, implementing and managing Microsoft Skype for Business/Teams environments
- Solid experience in PowerShell for scripting and automating work
- Experience with Voice over IP, Enterprise Voice solutions, voice gateways, or session border controllers is a plus
- Experience with managing O365 is a plus
- Experience with communicating technical languages into understandable non-technical English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex and concurrent tasks
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have any deadline but will accept applications as long as the job is posted. The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
Your application is important to us. We would like to inform you that during the summer vacation period, you may experience a delay in response from the recruiter or hiring manager, but we will reply to you as soon as possible.
For further information about this position, please contact Ulf Diabelez Harries, Senior Manager - UCC, tel. +45 30450464.