One ERP PMO Back-office & Planning tools
Do you have flair for Planning, and do you have a deep understanding of Excel and Microsoft Project? Would you like to help us make a difference? Do you want to be a part of one of the biggest project ever within Danfoss? If you can see yourself in these statements and want to work within a professional organization to support your colleagues, then this might be the job you are looking for!
We are looking for a dedicated colleague, capable of supporting us with our planning tools. You will be working in our Planning Team, a part of the Project PMO, which is responsible for project planning, progress tracking and reporting. You will primarily be working within the Planning Team, together with a team of currently 8 dedicated colleagues, all working with their part of the planning and performance management process.
Main areas of responsibilities:
- Maintain and redevelopment of our Planning tools – Microsoft Project and Excel.
- Support to colleagues in the planning team, in maintaining the project plans.
- Support in creation of status reports.
- Support in analyzing numbers and consequences of plan updates.
If you can see yourself in the above, and you want to work with a team of skilled and committed colleagues, then we would like to welcome you as our new colleague. We offer you a unique job opportunity, where you will be able to put all your personal competencies into play and develop your skills for a future career within Danfoss.
- have a deep insight in Microsoft Project and Excel.
- bring in some years of experience in VBA programming (both in Excel and Microsoft Project).
- can balance your day between being an executer and a developer.
- have a huge personal drive, are self-driven and proactive.
- are extrovert and feel comfortable working in a complex environment.
- understand the need for being precise and delivering agreed quality within agreed deadlines.
- are structured and can manage to keep a good overview, even with many balls in the air.
- have great English skills, both written and verbal.
- have experience with project work - it’s an advantage, but not a prerequisite to apply.
For further information about the position, please contact Head of One ERP Planning, Lars Lybæk Petersen Reinecker, +45 5151 1973. For questions about the recruitment process contact Senior Recruiter, Sigurd Hansen, +45 5371 0634.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted.The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.Company Profile
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.