In Deloitte we want to make an impact that matters to the people around us, our clients and society. Are you up for the task?
Risk Advisory is now hiring curious, creative, bold and talented consultants for our Graduate Programme. Your personal development journey takes point of departure in your capabilities while building a strong internal network across Risk Advisory. To accelerate this, you will become part of our tailored Risk Advisory Graduate Programme. The Risk Advisory Graduate Programme represents a high-quality and structured learning experience covering your first two years as a consultant, i.e. the graduate years, but it is only the beginning of a long and organised educational journey. The programme starts at the very first day of your employment.
So, are you finishing your degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, artificial intelligence, risk management, business administration, economics, accounting, finance or information technology and looking for the ideal place to start your career? Then join the Risk Advisory Graduate Programme and become part of a team that works to make an impact every day that truly matters – not only in terms of your career, but also to the wider world of business, community and far beyond.
Risk Advisory is a multi-disciplinary function dealing with all aspects of risk and compliance, including cyber risk, GDPR, regulatory risk, risk governance, internal audit, internal controls, crisis management, brand and reputation management, sustainability, technology risks, IT audit, transformation, etc.. Common to these areas are that we all thrive from client interaction and satisfaction, and the foundation will always be the same; our passion for risk advisory.
You will become part of our Accounting & Internal Controls team in Risk Advisory, with many talented consultants of diverse backgrounds.
We help clients transform the ways in which they leverage people, technology, data, processes and controls to address their financial and operational risks and drive performance within their business operations. We use our international experience to identify best practices and transform internal controls into measurable value drivers for our clients. We do so in the following ways:
- We transform Internal Controls functions to achieve a high level of business performance by analysing financial and operational processes and systems, analysing key risks and optimising the internal control system to manage these key risks effectively. We often do this through deployment of digitisation and automation, but also by ensuring the right culture exists within the organisation.
- We help organisations take advantage of new and innovative technologies and better manage their risks through data analytics, AI and machine learning, as well as through advisory and managed services.
- We advise on general IT controls and audit application controls. The primary tasks are within the area of IT audit, divided between supporting financial auditing tasks and issuing independent auditor’s reports, primarily according to the ISAE 3402 and ISAE 3000 standards.
- We support and transform internal audit functions to provide relevant and timely insights to Executive Management and the Board on a wide range of risks, e.g. pertaining to finance, operations, (regulatory) compliance, fraud, IT, sustainability, etc. In order to do so, we often make use of analytics and other new technologies, and we work across functions within Deloitte to provide our clients with the right set of skills. The work demands highly professional Internal Audit competencies, an interest in technology and the ability to work with different people and functions in Denmark and other parts of the world.
The team consists of many nationalities with varied backgrounds and therefore embraces diversity of thought.
We strive to foster an inclusive culture founded on collaboration, curiosity and high ambitions. We offer you a strong and often life-long professional network allowing you to unfold your full potential. You will become part of a large team, and your development will take place in a truly social environment, which is of high importance to us.
Exciting tasks await you
Based on client needs and your skill set and preferences, the focus of your assignments may vary within these topics:
- Analysing business processes – both financial and operational – to identify real risks and provide advisory for optimisation purposes; often through deployment of automation, robotics and new technologies;
- Providing deep insights into existing and emerging risks in different processes and organisations through analytics and deployment of new technologies;
- Performing comprehensive IT audits and IT reviews to provide our clients with practical recommendations to enhance governance over systems;
- Supporting our clients with data-driven internal audit projects to identify areas for improvement and provide related recommendations towards Executive Management and the Board.
You will be working across departments on international projects, and you will quickly be involved in client proposals and help produce key analyses and reports. We will make sure that you get to grips with the latest models, methodologies, tools and frameworks so that you feel confident when approaching the client. If you dream of making a successful career, this graduate programme is a good choice, because the market is screaming for people with your skills and experience.
We believe in leadership at all levels. Therefore, we foster a culture that encourages you to take the lead on your personal development in close collaboration with your dedicated coach assigned to you to serve as a mentor and a sounding board.
Depending on your areas of focus, you have some of the following skills and experience:
- A degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, artificial intelligence (AI), audit, risk management, business administration, economics, accounting, finance or information technology;
- The ability to work independently, but also as a team player;
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Curiosity about and passion for technology;
- Fluency in relevant programming languages, such as Python, R and SQL;
- Relevant work experience in data analysis or any related field.
We promise you that we will take a dedicated approach to your continued learning and development. We have a proven track record of accelerating talent development founded on hands-on experience, a structured and tailored course programme, and your colleagues and experienced consultants will serve as your sounding board.
Click the apply button above
if you are ready to join our team. We are looking for graduates ready to start on 16 August 2021. Send your application, CV and grade transcript from your bachelor’s and master’s degrees, as well as other relevant documents. We process applications and arrange interviews on a continuous basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
Please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Jørgensen, Partner at +45 3093 4970 if you have any questions regarding the position. You can write your application in Danish or English according to your preference.
Read more about Deloitte Risk Advisory on riskadvisory.deloitte.dk
or our Graduate Programme on RAgraduates.deloitte.dk
We look forward to connecting with you!