As the executive assistant at Betadwarf you will work closely together with the management group to ensure a thriving business that people are proud to be a part of and where everyone can focus on their craft while pursuing our goals. You will be a vital part in making sure Betadwarf runs smoothly on a daily basis and as such you will have an active role in many areas of the company and for its employees.
You will contribute in areas and towards goals including but not limited to:
- Enhance overall company effectiveness by providing general management support.
- Maintain, influence and build on the company culture.
- Assist in ensuring a close-knit and cohesive team.
- Assist in growing the company by e.g. processing and communicating with candidates and integrating newcomers.
- Maintain a space where creativity and productivity can thrive by ensuring people can focus on what they want and what they are good at.
- Organize work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; and initiating communications.
To succeed within this role, you should have experience in several of the following areas:
- Experience with G Suite (drive, gmail, meet).
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Have experience communicating and working with highly specialized and focused minds also referred to as nerds ;)
- Experience with human resources (hiring, integrating, onboarding).
- Experience reading legal documents like NDA’s and business agreements.
- Experience arranging and coordinating trips, dinners, experiences etc.
- Interest in technology and preferably also games.
- Interest in optimizing workflows and processes.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Willingness to help out where needed by being ready for a wide variety of tasks.
- Thrive in managing your own tasks and time - having agency.
Employees: At the moment we are 26 full time employees.
Location: Hejrevej 37, 2400, Copenhagen NW.
Working hours: Up to 37,5 hours a week and primarily between 8 and 17.
If you think you could help the Dwarfs, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and CV.